Wednesday, March 13, 2013

EOC week 10: Promotion without discounting


I’m going to network by creating a Facebook page where the customers can connect and be involved with Smokin’ Karaoke. Since my bar is a karaoke bar, I’m going to have people participate on Facebook by creating a video of them singing karaoke. Each week there will be a contest for best singer and whoever gets the most votes will be featured on the Facebook and YouTube page as best singer of the week. It will help promote my business because the people who participate will ask their friends on Facebook to vote for them and more and more people would have to view the Facebook page for Smokin’ Karaoke. A lot of singers would be able to get their name out and my business would be able to get its name out as well. In order to view the videos and vote you have to “Like” the Smokin’ Karaoke page which will get more people to know about the business and see what type of specials or events are going on. I will also be posted flyers on Facebook that will promote all the events and specials. Once a week I will be having themed nights and hookah specials which will all be promoted on Facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment