Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Distribution

“The major marketing mix tools are classified into four broad groups, called the four Ps of marketing: product, price, place, and promotion.”

“To deliver on its value proposition, the firm must first create a need-satisfying market offering (product). It must decide how much it will charge for the offering (price) and how it will make the offering available to target consumers (place). Finally, it must communicate with target customers about the offering and persuade them of its merits (promotion).”


My tobacco brand will be found and sold at my own business/bar, the Smokin’ karaoke and they will be sold individually for $8 dollars a pop and $10 dollars for special mixes. You can also view and purchase them online on Smokin’ karaoke’s personal face book or business website. Because I will use my own brand of tobacco for the hookahs at my bar, people will try it when they order a hookah and if they like it, they can purchase the tobacco at my bar which will keep them coming back. Instead of ordering the tobacco from another company, I will make my own in affordable and efficient ways and sell it directly at my bar.







No comments:

Post a Comment