Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Product

“Marketing consists of actions taken to build and maintain desirable exchange relationships with target audiences involving a product, service, idea, or other object”

“The product concept holds that consumers will favor products that offer the most in quality, performance, and innovative features. Under this concept, marketing strategy focuses on making continuous product improvements.”

“Product means the goods-and-services combination the company offers to the target market.”

“Marketers want to develop unique market positions for their products. If a product is perceived to be exactly like others on the market, consumers would have no reason to buy it.” 
(Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing)             



One of my products is my tobacco brand that I will sell at Smokin’ Karaoke. The tobacco will be used and sold at my bar. The hookah that will be served at my bar will use my tobacco product. My tobacco brand is called Wacky Baccy. I have a large variety of flavors that will continuously grow and expand. Some of the flavors that I offer are hubbly bubbly (bubble gum), white grape, and margarita. My other products will be my delicious combination of Middle Eastern food/all American food and my alcoholic beverages. My menu consists of food such as falafel sandwiches, gyros, chicken fingers and fries, lehmajoon (middle eastern style pizza), tabbouleh (salad), Chicken and beef and shrimp kabobs, grilled cheese (original or middle eastern style with spices), and rice. My bar will have a variety of specialty drinks named after famous singers.

No comments:

Post a Comment